Sunday, September 30, 2007

A fall affair...

Our friends Bill and Anna from church invited us to go to a Country living fall fair today in Morrow, Ohio. It was LOTS of fun. They had a lot of neat stuff set up, various companies and vendors displayed their pottery, handmade baskets, purses, jewlery, lots of fall decor, I think we stopped by every single tent!

John and I bought a Christmas present for a relative and some handmade soap shaped like leaves. The scent is called 'Pumpkin Patch' it smells really good!

Bill and Anna bought a really neat antique trunk for their living room.

We had a great afternoon, got lots of exercise walking around for a few hours.

Last night, John enjoyed the Cincinnati Orchestra perform the Lord of the Rings music LIVE from all three soundtracks. James treated him to the event and they had a wonderful time!

Here's John and I next to a moose at the Fall fair

Showing off Bill and Anna's new trunk!

1 comment:

jen said...

HI GIRL, NICE PHOTOS! I WANTED TO
GIVE YOU MY BLOG SITE. I AM NOW A BLOGGER ON THIS SITE. HOPE YOU STOP BY AND LEAVE COMMENTS. AND I HOPE I HAVE SOMTHING INTERESTING TO WRITE!
http://jenitiswellwithmysoul.blogspot.com/