Sunday, June 17, 2007

Peace

That is what I am remembering in the midst of a busy and stressful week...is to maintain peace. Just as it says in the Bible, "peace I leave you, my peace I give you. I do not give as the word gives, do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" John 14:27 also in Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in you". I did find myself saying these verses to myself at work, it did help. Senior prom is this coming Thursday, I am just ready to be done with it! I think it will be fun, I should have some fun pictures to post.
Yesterday was wonderful, I was off of work for the first time in 12 days, and I got some errands done! I am almost done with John's birthday shopping. I also bought myself two pairs of shorts (I have not owned a pair of shorts in 4 years!) and a pair of capris at JCPenneys. They were having a big sale! I also bought a Bible dictionary and a new CD. Last night, John and I ordered pizza from Snappy Tomatoes and I watched 3 episodes of Law and Order: SVU. :)
My brother Brian has two job interviews coming up this weekend, I think its the second round for both of them.
It's crazy that this month already halfway over.
Anyway, hope you all have a great and PEACEful week. :)

No comments: